- Mask are optional outdoors for all K-12 school settings.
- K-12 students are required to mask indoors, with exemptions per CDPH face mask guidance.
- Adults in K-12 school settings are required to mask when sharing indoor spaces with students.
- Persons exempted from wearing a face covering due to medical condition, must wear a face shield with drape on the bottom edge, as long as their condition permits it.
- Face covering requirements are mandated for all school buses and any vehicle affiliated with the district used to transport students, staff, or teachers to and or form school site or school-related activity.
- All administrators, teachers, and classified staff must return to wearing a face covering in accordance with third point above when sharing indoor spaces with students.
What's New in the Library
Visit our District site regularly to check out events, activities & meetings.Learn More
We welcome parent involvement to support our students and our school.Learn More
Fun times at Richvale Elementary!Learn More
We provide nutritious meals to enhance learning and establish positive lifelong eating habits.Learn More